The Prix D’Amerique is the most important trot (harness) race in the world. This year the track record was broken in this event that is always held at the Vincennes à Paris racecourse, France. Face Time Bourbon won for the second consecutive year, again with Björn Goop (SWE) riding.
Face Time Bourbon took second place on the outside after half the circuit. He then settled into a clear second place behind the top-earning horse in 2020, Bahia Quesnot (FRA), ridden by Junior Guelpa (FRA).
This is how a lap was maintained until in the penultimate corner Face Time Bourbon began his attack from the outside and in the last corner he already took a clear first place that he did not leave and only extended, until crossing the finish line in a record time of 3 ’11 “05, with a kilometer reduction of 1’10” 8.
1. Face Time Bourbon – Björn Goop (SWE) € 450,000
2. Davidson du Pont – Jean-Michel Bazire (FRA) € 250,000
3. Gu d’Heripre – Franck Nivard (FRA) € 140,000
4. Delia du Pommereux – Eric Raffin (FRA) € 80,000
5. Bahia Quesnot – Junior Guelpa (FRA) € 50,000